**All deposits are non refundable or transferable to other people or dates**
THE LAW REGARDING AIRSOFT BB GUNS
From 01/10/2007 the laws regarding Airsoft guns have changed for the UK. Under the VCRA Bill 2006 it is illegal to buy or sell an Airsoft gun to anyone
under the age of 18 years. Under Section 36 of the V.C.R Act it is a criminal offence to alter the appearance or paint in a colour of an imitation firearm to
make it into a realistic firearm.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING AN AIRSOFT BB GUN
The minimum age you can purchase an Airsoft BB Gun is 18 years.
MINIMUM AGE YOU CAN OWN OR FIRE AN AIRSOFT BB GUNS
There is no age restriction to own or to operate an Airsoft BB Gun. It is within the law for a person that is 18 years or over to purchase a two-tone Airsoft
BB Gun and gift it to a person that is under the age of 18 years of age to own and operate. So, a parent can buy a two-tone airsoft gun and give it to their
child to use or keep regardless of their age.
AGE RESTRICTIONS WHEN BUYING BB PELLETS AND ACCESSORIES
There is no age restriction when buying BB pellets or other accessories. However items such as GAS CANS, CO2 CAPSULES, SMOKE GRENADES and
FLASH BANGS may have an 18 years restriction applied.
BUYING A TWO-TONE AIRSOFT BB GUN (bright orange, green, blue or clear)
Anyone 18 years of age or over may buy any two-tone Airsoft BB Gun without any background checks. When buying from our shop we may need to see
Photo ID for age confirmation.
BUYING A (RIF) REALISTIC IMITATION FIREARM
Since October 2007 you can only buy a realistic imitation firearm (one that looks like a real gun i.e. black) if you meet one of the following conditions:
- You have a current UKARA membership
- You are a member of a fully insured skirmish site
- You are a member of a properly insured historical re-enactment group or society
- You are a film, television or theatre production company
You will be required to supply relevant information such as a membership number or documentation to confirm you meet the criteria.
Any item that is faulty at the point of sale may be returned for replacement or refund and you must have the receipt for the item:
- WITHIN 28 DAYS from the original date of sale for REPAIR or REPLACEMENT
- AFTER 28 DAYS but WITHIN 3 MONTHS from the original date of sale for REPAIR under warranty - AFTER 3 MONTHS all REPAIRS are chargeable to the customer
ARENA AIRSOFT INSURANCE WAIVER
Under 18s MUST get Parent or Guardian to complete form.
I understand that:-
1. The game is physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to play.
2. The games may be dangerous if not played in accordance with the stated rules which I have read and understood and will fully abide by.
3. The possibility of injury to me and others exists.
4. I acknowledge that the game area is rough possibly severe in some places and I understand that injuries may occur from playing on this type of terrain i.e. trips, obstacles etc.
5. I will have to abide by any instructions from Arena Airsoft referees/employees.
6. I have been given protective equipment and/or clothing which I am obliged to wear at all times whilst in the games arena
7. I have not within the last 24 hours consumed any alcohol &/or taken any drugs.
8. I shall be responsible for booking issued equipment back in and any debts generated whilst playing airsoft i.e.; site fees / bb's / hire of equip / damage or loss that may accrue by any breach of the rules caused by me.
8. The purpose of this waiver is to Indemnify Arena Airsoft from and against any claims by me or anyone on my behalf in the circumstances that I am in breach of the rules for game play which I have read and fully understood.
I confirm and agree that:-
- I am fully aware of the risks to me and others involved in playing at Arena Airsoft and that I will never under any circumstances, deliberately shoot anyone in the face or head.
- I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in playing the games.
- I will comply with Arena Airsoft rules and use the equipment as instructed and not so as to injure or hurt others and will obey all directions of the marshals or judges.
- I will wear my goggles and not remove them while in a game area where the game is being played and may only remove the goggles in areas where the referees advise. If I do not have suitable eye protection I will not be able to take part.
- Arena Airsoft may record my voice and likeness whilst on the site and may use it for any purpose including promotion and publicity; I hereby waive any of my so-called "moral rights" in my contribution to the production. Neither I nor my heirs will make any financial claim for use of material against Arena Airsoft now or in the future.
"ARENA AIRSOFT" RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHRONOGRAPH ANY WEAPON AT ANY TIME.
Any person knowingly using a weapon outside of the site limits will be asked to leave the site and no refund will be given. IF IN DOUBT, ASK!
In accordance with the terms above I hereby release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that I might have against Arena Airsoft and the owners of the property on which the game is being played. And I make this release on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, assigns and administrators.